You can export the files from your iCloud backup and import them to your Samsung phone. … Connect your phone to the computer with a USB cable > Download the . vcf file to your Android phone > Find the transferred file and tap Import to transfer them to your phone.
How do I transfer data from iCloud to Android?
Import data from iCloud to Android
- Tap “Import from iCloud” Launch the App on your Android phone, choose “Import from iCloud” from the dashboard.
- Sign in iCloud account. Enter your Apple ID and password. …
- Choose data to import. The app will import all your iCloud backup data.
How do I transfer photos from iCloud to Android?
Download iCloud Photos to Computer and Transfer to Android
- Visit icloud.com, and enter your Apple ID and password.
- Choose “Photos”.
- Select the photos you want to transfer from iCloud to Android.
- Click the “Download” button.
- Go to your Windows directory.
- Find “Users”, [Username], and then choose “Pictures”.
What happens to my iCloud if I switch to Android?
If you have all of your contacts, calendar events, photos, documents, and more synced with iCloud, and everything’s on your iPhone, you’ll likely have to re-sync everything on your Android phone. Android’s version of the cloud is housed in your Google apps, like Docs, Gmail, Contacts, Drive, and more.
Can I transfer iCloud to Samsung?
If you are moving from an iPhone to a Samsung phone, you can use the Samsung Smart Switch app to transfer your data from an iCloud backup, or from the iPhone itself using a USB ‘on-the-go’ (OTG) cable.
How do I transfer contacts from iCloud to Android without iPhone?
Apple ‘s own iCloud synchronization service can also come in handy for transferring contacts from an iPhone to an Android smartphone . To do this, go to Settings > Mail, Contacts, Calendars, and then select ‘iCloud’ from account options. Now select contacts to sync your contacts with the iCloud account.
How do I transfer contacts from iCloud to Android?
2. Exporting your contacts from iCloud and then to importing to Android
- Step 1: Upload data to iCloud. …
- Step 2: Export all of your iCloud contacts and save as vCard file. …
- Step 3: Import that vCard to your Android phone SD card. …
- Step 4: Finally, transfer your iCloud contacts to the android contacts book.
How do I get photos from iCloud to Samsung phone?
- Step 1: Connect your Samsung to computer. Open AnyDroid > Connect your Samsung to the computer via USB cable or Wi-Fi. …
- Choose iCloud transfer mode. Choose iCloud Backup to Android mode > Sign in your iCloud account. …
- Choose the right iCloud backup to transfer. …
- Transfer data from iCloud to Samsung.
How do I transfer WhatsApp backup from iCloud to Android?
Now, follow these 3 steps to move your iCloud WhatsApp backup to Google Drive:
- Step 1: Restore Your WhatsApp Backup to iPhone from iCloud Backup.
- Step 2: Transfer Your WhatsApp Backup from an iPhone to Android.
- Step 3: Create a WhatsApp Backup on Google Drive with Your Android.
Can you transfer all data from iPhone to android?
With the adapter, you can transfer photos, videos, files, music, wallpaper and even automatically download any Android versions of free iOS apps you had on your old Apple phone. … In the phone box, both Google and Samsung include a USB-A to USB-C adapter that allows you to connect an iPhone to an Android phone.
How do I transfer everything from iPhone to Samsung?
- Open Smart Switch on your new Samsung device, then tap ‘Start’ and read the terms of service, then tap ‘Agree’. …
- Select ‘Wireless’, then ‘Receive’, then ‘iOS’
- Enter your iCloud username and password, then tap ‘Sign-in’
- Deselect any information you don’t want to copy, then select ‘Import’.
Should I leave Apple for Android?
If Google wins out in terms of having its apps and services available on more devices, Apple is definitely in the lead when it comes to fragmentation—iPhones get the latest updates more quickly than Android devices do, which means you’re more likely to be running the latest software on your smartphone.
How do I transfer WhatsApp from iCloud to Samsung?
Part 2: Restore WhatsApp Chat Histroy from iCloud Backup to Android via WhatsApp Transfer
- Connect your devices to computer. …
- Choose “Transfer WhatsApp messages” option. …
- Start to transfer WhatsApp messages to Android device.