There is no way to transfer the chat history between the two platforms. Unfortunately, this means that if you switch platforms (for example, your old phone was a Samsung Galaxy and your new phone is an iPhone), you will not be able to restore your Viber chat history.
Can you backup Viber Messages?
Manually backup your chat history
Open Viber on your phone. Tap on More (Android) (iOS) … Tap on Viber Backup. Select if you want your Photos and Videos to also be backed up.
How do I sync Viber messages?
- Make sure you have the latest version of the Viber app on your phone.
- Install Viber for Desktop on your computer for the first time, and open the app.
- Tap Sync on the sync popup when prompted.
- On your phone, tap Approve to allow your chat history to sync between your phone and desktop.
How do I sync Viber on two devices?
Activating Viber as a secondary device – Android tablets and iPad
- Make sure Viber on your phone is up to date.
- Open the Play Store/ App Store to install the Viber app on your tablet.
- Once it is downloaded, open Viber.
- Select Continue.
- Enter the phone number on your phone as follows: …
- Verify this is the correct phone number.
Can I restore Viber messages without backup?
Simply try Android Data Recovery which is absolute Viber Data Recovery software. It will scan your Android device and recover deleted or lost Viber chat files such as photos, videos, audio call recordings, documents and other files sent or received without backup.
How can I export my Viber messages from iPhone?
Export Viber Chat data from the iPhone device
Wait for a while to complete the scan, and click Third Party Apps tab, then click Viber Messages to preview chat messages. Select the conversations and click the “Export the selected messages” button to export.
How can I use one Viber account in two phones?
How can you use Viber on two devices?
- On the first place, click the “Continue” button on the “Welcome to Viber” screen. …
- On the next screen, you will be proposed to enter your mobile phone number. …
- A bit later, you will receive a notification form where you will need to confirm the recently entered phone number.
How can I recover deleted messages from Viber without iPhone backup?
Now, let’s check how to restore Viber messages without backup.
- Download iPhone data recovery tool. Free Download PhoneRescue for iOS on your computer firstly > Install and open it. …
- Connect your iPhone and choose recovery mode. …
- Scanning the app data on your iPhone. …
- Select the files to recover.
How do I sync my Viber contacts to my phone?
Open Viber on your Android phone. Tap the “More” menu. Choose Settings and select “General” and a page with the “Sync contacts” will be displayed. Tap on the “Sync contacts” option.
Can your Viber account be hacked?
First of all: You can’t hack Viber, no matter what anyone says. Viber, like all other popular messengers, has been improving its security systems for years now. The protection system it uses is called end-to-end encryption.
Can someone access my Viber account?
Now be careful, you Viber account can be used by anyone like your friends or relatives on any other device and they can easily get access to your Exchange, images, video, and audio media messages or privacy. When once they get your phone then they can scan the code with your phone for a second.
How do I sync messages from one phone to another?
Open the app on both phones. On the main screen, tap the “Transfer” button. A new box will open with the details of how transferring works—in a nutshell, it sends the info over Wi-Fi. Select the appropriate option on each phone: “Send from this phone” on the old handset, “Receive on this phone” on the new one.
How can I save my Viber messages to my computer?
Backup Viber Messages to PC Using Email
- Access the Settings menu in Viber. …
- Open calls and messages settings menu. …
- Send messages history via email. …
- Tap Social Messages Manager and Choose Backup from Viber Tab. …
- Enable Password Protection and Tap Next. …
- Joy Taylor.
Where are Viber messages stored on Android?
Note. The folder containing Viber data is located in the internal system memory of your device. You can access it only when you have Root rights or use a kind of Root explorer software.
How can I retrieve deleted messages from Viber?
While setting up your Viber account, you will get an option to restore an existing backup. If not, then you can go to its Settings > Viber Backup and tap on the “Restore” option. View the details of the previous backup file and tap on the “Restore” button again to get back your Viber messages.