You can also transfer your WhatsApp messages from Android to iPhone using email. … On your Android device, open WhatsApp and go to ‘Settings’. Click on ‘Chats’ and then select ‘Chat history’. Click on ‘Export Chat’ and select the contact whose chat you want to transfer.
How do I transfer WhatsApp chat history from Android to iPhone 11?
Method 1: Use a desktop app to copy WhatsApp chats from Android to iPhone 11
- Step 1: Backup Android WhatsApp chat history to local storage. …
- Step 2: Disconnect WhatsApp from G Drive. …
- Step 3: Connect the Android device to computer and download modified WhatsApp on your Android.
Is it possible to transfer WhatsApp chats from iPhone to android?
Transfer WhatsApp Messages from iPhone to Android Using Chat Backup. … Navigate to “Settings” > “Chats” > “Chat Backup”. Select the “Back Up Now” button to start backing up current WhatsApp Data. Download and install WhatsApp on your Android phone.
How do I restore my WhatsApp backup from Android to iPhone?
Tap “Chat Backup” and tap “Back Up Now”. On your new iPhone, install and open WhatsApp. Log in to the same account. When you see the “Restore Chat History” option, tap on it to restore your WhatsApp chats.
How do I transfer WhatsApp from Android to iPhone using Google Drive?
Follow these steps to transfer WhatsApp data from Android to your iPhone.
- Install and Launch the App.
- Connect both your Android and iPhone devices to the PC.
- Go to the computer’s main screen and select the ‘WhatsApp Transfer” option. …
- Wait for your Android and iPhone phones to be detected.
How can I transfer photos from Android to iPhone?
On most devices, you can find these files in DCIM > Camera. On a Mac, install Android File Transfer, open it, then go to DCIM > Camera. Choose the photos and videos that you want to move and drag them to a folder on your computer. Disconnect your Android and connect your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to your computer.
Will I lose my WhatsApp conversations if I change phones?
WhatsApp is the major communication App for billions of users. If you do not want to lose all chat history when switching to a new phone. … WhatsApp automatically takes a backup of its chats on the local storage every day. Therefore, you can just copy the local backup file and move it to your new Android device.
How do I transfer my WhatsApp messages to my new phone?
Method 2: Transfer WhatsApp messages from Android to Android
- Open WhatsApp on your Android device.
- Tap the Menu icon > Settings.
- Tap “Chats” from the list of settings.
- Tap Chat Backup.
- Tap “Account” to select or add your Google Drive account.
- Check “Include Videos” if you would like to export them too.
How do I move WhatsApp from Google Drive to iCloud?
Open WhatsApp on your iPhone, select the settings option, and then go down to Chat Backup. You have the option to set an auto backup for daily or weekly, or you can click the Back Up Now button. Click on Back Up Now, and WhatsApp will backup all your data onto iCloud.
How do I transfer data from Android to iPhone?
Tap Move Data from Android
While you set up your new iOS device, look for the Apps & Data screen. Then tap Move Data from Android. (If you already finished setup, you need to erase your iOS device and start over. If you don’t want to erase, just transfer your content manually.)
How do I transfer WhatsApp from iPhone to android 2020?
* Open WhatsApp and swipe left on the chat you want to take to your new Android phone. * Tap on the ‘More’ button and select the ‘Export Chat’ option. * Now select the Mail option and enter your email address to send the mail. * Repeat this process for all the chats you want to transfer to your new Android phone.
How do I transfer WhatsApp from iPhone to Samsung?
Open WhatsApp on your iPhone, and find the “Email Chat” option by clicking Settings> Chat Settings> Chat History> Email Chat. Step 2. Then, you can select the WhatsApp conversation you want to transfer to Samsung, and then a pop-up window will appear, prompting “Attaching media will generate a larger email”.
How do I transfer data from Apple to Android?
How to transfer from iPhone to Android: Move Photos, Music and media from iPhone to Android
- Download Google Photos from the App Store on your iPhone.
- Open Google Photos.
- Sign in with your Google Account.
- Choose Backup & Sync. …
- Tap Continue.