The easiest way to transfer your photos is to simply copy-paste them from the iPhone’s default photo directory to Android’s image folder. For this method, you will need a PC and USB cables for both your iPhone and Android phones.
Can you share Apple photos with Android?
Sharing iCloud photos with an Android device
Open the Photos app on your iOS phone to get started. Click on the Shared cloud icon in the navigation bar at the bottom. Now select some of the albums you want to share to Android device.
How do I transfer from iPhone to android?
How to transfer from iPhone to Android: Move Photos, Music and media from iPhone to Android
- Download Google Photos from the App Store on your iPhone.
- Open Google Photos.
- Sign in with your Google Account.
- Choose Backup & Sync. …
- Tap Continue.
How do you bluetooth pictures from an iPhone to an android?
Open up Bluetooth on both Android and iOS devices. Both the smartphones should have the option to turn Bluetooth on/off via sliding panel from the top of the screen. Now, tap on the checkbox to make the device visible to other mobile devices.
How do I share an album from iPhone to android?
Sharing albums is simple. Go to the settings menu on your phone, select iCloud, then Apps Using iCloud, then Photos, then toggle on iCloud Photo Sharing. Go back to your Photos app and hit that cloud icon again and you’ll get a blank page (no problem).
How do I share an album with non iPhone users?
Click the ‘Share’ button (where the cursor is positioned in the screenshot below).
- Select ‘iCloud Photo Sharing. ‘
- Click ‘New Shared Album’ and give your shared album a name.
- If you also want to share this album with one or more Apple users, then now’s your chance to enter their email addresses!
- Click ‘Create. ‘
How do I transfer photos from iPhone to android without computer?
Transfer photos from iPhone to Android using Google Drive:
- On your iPhone, download Google Drive from the Apple App Store.
- Open Google Drive and sign in to your Google account.
- Tap Add.
- Select Upload.
- Find and select the photos you want to transfer. …
- Wait for the photos to upload.
- Now, let’s move to your Android phone.
Is there an app to transfer from iPhone to android?
Google Drive for iOS provides an easy way to move your calendar, contacts, and photos data over to Android. … (Depending on your device, some or all of those apps may be preinstalled by default; if any of them is not, you can simply download and install it from the Google Play Store.)
How do I transfer from iPhone to android wirelessly?
This will automatically turn on hotspot on your Android device. Now go to the iPhone >> Settings >> Wi-Fi to connect to the hotspot prompted by the Android device. Open the file transfer app on iPhone, choose Send, switch to the Photos tab in the Choose Files screen, and tap Send button at the bottom.
Why can’t I send pictures from iPhone to android?
Answer: A: To send a photo to an Android device, you need MMS option. Make sure it’s enabled under Settings > Messages. If it is and photos are still not sending, contact your carrier.
How do I transfer photos from iPhone to android?
Once both the iPhone and Android phones are connected, head to head to the ‘Files’ tab in Zapya on your iPhone, select the photos and videos, you want to share. Then, click on Send for instant transfer to the Android device.
Can you AirDrop to Android phone?
Android phones will finally let you share files and pictures with people nearby, like Apple AirDrop. Google on Tuesday announced “Nearby Share” a new platform that will let you send pictures, files, links and more to someone standing nearby. It’s very similar to Apple’s AirDrop option on iPhones, Macs and iPads.
How do I transfer files from iPhone to Android via Bluetooth?
Install the free Bump app on both devices to share files through a Bluetooth connection.
- Launch the Bump app on both devices.
- Tap the category button for the type of file you want to transfer from the sender’s handset. …
- Touch the specific file you want to transfer from the list of available files on the sender’s handset.
Can I share an iCloud photo album?
With iCloud Photo Sharing, you create a shared photo album for the images you want to share. You can then choose who you want to share it with (up to 100 people). Subscribers can view, like, and comment on photos in a shared album. They can also add photos and videos of their own.
How do I share a photo album?
Create a shared album
- On your mobile device, open the Google Photos app .
- Sign in to your Google Account.
- At the bottom, tap Photos.
- Select photos or videos for the album.
- At the top, tap .
- Tap Shared album.
- Enter an album title.
- When the album is complete, tap Share.