With the iTunes to Android Transfer tool, you can effectively transfer iTunes backup files to Android phone or tablet with no restrictions.
Can I restore iTunes backup to new Android phone?
Restore iTunes backup to Android
When you selected file types to restore, simply click on the Restore to Device button to restore data from iTunes backup to Android mobile phone connected.
How do I transfer iPhone backup to Android?
Connect your Android device to Syncios, and make sure you have enabled the USB debugging mode on your Android device. You can see three modules on the program homepage: Transfer, Restore, Backup. Select “Restore” module on the homepage, then choose “iCloud”. Step 2Log in Your iCloud Account and Download Data.
How do you transfer pictures from iTunes to Android?
To transfer pictures from iTunes to Android, click on Restore. Step 2 : Now, connect your Android device to PC with USB cable, the phone should be recognized and showed on right panel. You are able to select previous iTuens backup from the left and check Photos on middle checkbox. Then, tap on Start Copy.
How do I transfer my contacts from iTunes to Android?
Method 5 – Export contacts to GMail with iTunes
- Download and launch iTunes.
- Connect your iPhone to the computer.
- Open the handset’s device summary page.
- Click the Info tab.
- Check “Sync Contacts With” and then select “Google Contacts”.
- Type your Google account’s username and password.
- Click Apply.
How do I transfer from iCloud to Android without computer?
How it works
- Tap “Import from iCloud” Launch the App on your Android phone, choose “Import from iCloud” from the dashboard.
- Sign in iCloud account. Enter your Apple ID and password. Click “Sign In” to access your iCloud backup data.
- Choose data to import. The app will import all your iCloud backup data.
How do I transfer everything from iPhone to Samsung?
- Open Smart Switch on your new Samsung device, then tap ‘Start’ and read the terms of service, then tap ‘Agree’. …
- Select ‘Wireless’, then ‘Receive’, then ‘iOS’
- Enter your iCloud username and password, then tap ‘Sign-in’
- Deselect any information you don’t want to copy, then select ‘Import’.
Can you transfer data from iCloud to Android?
Actually, the iCloud to Android Transfer is an all-around data transfer tool to transfer files from one phone to another. You can not only transfer iCloud files to Android, you can also restore backup files from iCloud/iTunes/Kies/OneDrive/BlackBerry backup to any Android/iOS/WinPhone devices with no restrictions.
Can you AirDrop to Android phone?
Android phones will finally let you share files and pictures with people nearby, like Apple AirDrop. Google on Tuesday announced “Nearby Share” a new platform that will let you send pictures, files, links and more to someone standing nearby. It’s very similar to Apple’s AirDrop option on iPhones, Macs and iPads.
How do I transfer photos from iPhone to android without computer?
Transfer photos from iPhone to Android using Google Drive:
- On your iPhone, download Google Drive from the Apple App Store.
- Open Google Drive and sign in to your Google account.
- Tap Add.
- Select Upload.
- Find and select the photos you want to transfer. …
- Wait for the photos to upload.
- Now, let’s move to your Android phone.
How can I transfer data from iPhone to android without computer?
Here’s the kicker:
- Step 1: Create a google account. Go to google homepage, here you will find an option or section “create account”. …
- Step 2: Add google account to your iPhone. …
- Step 3: Synchronization of your data with google account. …
- Step 4: Finally, log in to your Android device with the same google account.
How do I transfer contacts from iTunes to Android without iPhone?
Apple ‘s own iCloud synchronization service can also come in handy for transferring contacts from an iPhone to an Android smartphone . To do this, go to Settings > Mail, Contacts, Calendars, and then select ‘iCloud’ from account options. Now select contacts to sync your contacts with the iCloud account.
What is the best app to transfer contacts from iPhone to android?
The MobileTrans – Phone Transfer is the best iOS to Android transfer software. With one click, you can easily switch data between two devices.