Note: If necessary, delete an existing greeting (limit of 2 greetings) to make room for the new greeting: Tap the Menu key, tap Delete greetings, tap the check box next to the desired greeting, and then tap Delete. Tap the Record icon to record your greeting. Tap the Stop recording icon to stop recording.
How do I change my voicemail greeting on Android?
How to record or change your Android voicemail greeting in 10 simple steps
- Open the dial pad. …
- Call your voicemail. …
- Enter your voicemail password. …
- Go to your voicemail settings. …
- Access your greeting or recorded name settings. …
- Edit your voicemail greeting. …
- Select a standard greeting, or create a custom one. …
- Hang up.
How do I delete voicemail on Android?
How to Delete Voicemails on Android?
- Launch the voicemail app.
- From the bottom, click on “Voicemail.”
- Select a voicemail, then the three-dotted menu.
- Select “Delete” . To delete multiple voicemails, press and hold the first voicemail message, then “More items.”
How do I delete my voicemail message on my Samsung?
How to Delete Your Voicemail Greeting on Android?
- Step-1: Go to Voicemail.
- Step-2: Follow the Instructions.
- Step-3: Delete the Old Voicemail Greetings.
- Method-1: Use Android settings.
- Method-2: Using a third-party application.
- Method-3: Using Quick Codes.
How do I change my voicemail greeting?
To record a new greeting:
- Open the Google Voice app .
- At the top left, tap Menu. Settings.
- In the Voicemail section, tap Voicemail greeting.
- Tap Record a greeting.
- Tap Record .
- Record your greeting and when you’re done, tap Stop .
- Choose what you want to do with the recording: To listen to the recording, tap Play .
How do I delete my voicemail greeting?
Tap Record a new greeting. Note: If necessary, delete an existing greeting (limit of 2 greetings) to make room for the new greeting: Tap the Menu key, tap Delete greetings, tap the check box next to the desired greeting, and then tap Delete.
Why does my voicemail say its full?
Most of the time, your iPhone voicemail is full because the voicemails you deleted on your iPhone are still being stored somewhere else. … At the end of each voicemail, press the number designated for deleting voicemails. This will erase the messages saved by your carrier and free up space in your voicemail inbox.
How do I change my voicemail greeting on my Samsung Galaxy?
- From any Home screen, tap Applications.
- Scroll to and tap Visual Voicemail.
- Tap Greetings.
- Tap the greeting you want to use or tap Record a new greeting.
How do I change my voicemail language back to English?
- Dial the Voice Mail system.
- When the system answers, enter your passcode.
- At the Main Menu, press 4 for Personal Options.
- Press 1 for Personal Profile.
- Press 2 to Change Language.
- Press 1 for English.
How do you delete your voicemail greeting on iPhone?
Play, share, or delete a voicemail message
- Tap Voicemail, then tap a message.
- Do any of the following: Play the message: Tap . Messages are saved until you delete them or your carrier erases them. Share the message: Tap . Delete the message: Tap .