For some smartphones, you can find Package Installer app. You can go to your phone’s Setting>Application>Application Manager>More>Show system apps>Package Installer. Tap on the Package Installer app>Storage. From there, you can find Clear Data and Clear Cache buttons.
Why my package installer is not working?
Settings -> Apps -> All -> Package Installer Clear Cache & Data, Force Stop, reboot. If this doesn’t work repeat, but reboot into recovery and wipe the cache partition. Still having issues try AppInstaller.
What is Android package installer used for?
Offers the ability to install, upgrade, and remove applications on the device. This includes support for apps packaged either as a single “monolithic” APK, or apps packaged as multiple “split” APKs. An app is delivered for installation through a PackageInstaller.
How do I fix Package Installer keeps stopping?
If you have installed the app from google playstore then search the app’s name in playstore and go to the app’s page. On that page there will be options to open the app and uninstall the app. Choose the option of unistall and then the app will be successfully uninstalled.
How do I disable package installer?
Since Package Installer is built into the Android OS, it is not possible for a normal user to remove the package installer from the device. One also cannot uninstall the Package Installer from Android.
How do I change package installer?
Go to Settings > Application Manager > All > Package Installer. Clear its cache, its data, force it to stop, then reboot. I have a custom recovery installed: TWRP , and of course, my phone is rooted.
Can I clear data of package installer?
Method 1: Clear Package Installer Cache and Data
Tap on Clear Data and Clear Cache buttons – look under Storage if you use Android v6. 0 (Marshmallow) for these options.
What should I do when an APK is not installing?
Why my APK is not installing?
- Use an app for bundles installation.
- Don’t update, do a clean install.
- Make sure that you have enough storage space.
- Enable the installation from Unknown Sources.
- Make sure that the APK file isn’t corrupted or incomplete.
How do I change my default package installer?
Or you go to the app (in the settings > apps) that you set as default then scroll down to “Clear Defaults” and press it.
What do hidden apps look like on Android?
How to Find Hidden Apps in the App Drawer
- From the app drawer, tap the three dots in the upper-right corner of the screen.
- Tap Hide apps.
- The list of apps that are hidden from the app list displays. If this screen is blank or the Hide apps option is missing, no apps are hidden.
How do you find hidden pictures on android?
Method 2: How To Find Hidden Files On Android using Default File Manager
- First, open default File Manager.
- Now click on Menu option and choose “Show Hidden Files”
- Then your hidden files and folders will be seen on Android phone.
Which APK installer is best?
Here are some of the best APK installers you can enjoy in 2019.
- App Manager. Download. …
- APK Analyzer. Download. …
- App Manager – Apk Installer. Download. …
- Apk Installer / Apk Manager / Apk Sharer. Download. …
- One Click Apk Installer & Backup. Download.
Why does my package installer keep stopping?
Why is the Package Installer Keeps Stopping? … Or, it could be that your storage isn’t sufficient to have a new app installed. If you are trying to install your newly created app on your Android mobile and you encountered this problem, then, it’s not an issue of the package installer you have or the storage.
How do I fix Uninstall not successful?
Solutions to Fix Installation Unsuccessful Error on Android
- Clear cache and data of Google Play Store. This error might be caused by the caches and data of Google Play Store. …
- Reinstall the App. …
- Uninstall Google Play Updates. …
- Unmount SD card. …
- Delete .android_secure folder.
What is package installer on my phone?
Package Installer is the Android service responsible for installing new apps, updating the apps and uninstalling the apps. … It is a Google service that offers the ability to install, upgrade, and remove applications on the device.