Press and hold both the “Power” and “Volume Down” buttons. Do this for about 20 seconds or until the device restarts again. This will often clear the memory, and cause the device to start normally.
Why is my android stuck on boot screen?
Sometimes, an android phone stuck on the boot screen might just have a low battery. If the battery of a phone is low enough, the phone won’t boot and will be stuck in the boot screen. Plug the phone in and let it get some power before you start the phone.
How do I fix my android it wont boot into recovery?
First, try a soft reset. If that fails, try booting the device in Safe Mode. If that fails (or if you don’t have access to Safe Mode), try booting the device up through its bootloader (or recovery) and wiping the cache (if you use Android 4.4 and below, wipe the Dalvik cache as well) and reboot.
How do I get my Android out of boot mode?
Answer: To turn off and exit fastboot mode, follow the below steps:
- Press the “Power” button and keep it holding until the phone’s screen disappears or goes black. This may take up to 40-50 seconds.
- Your phone’s screen should go blank or disappear and it should reboot.
Why is my phone stuck on the logo?
Performing a soft reset is the first thing most people do when their Android phone is stuck on the Samsung logo and it’s most likely the first thing YOU should do as well. If you don’t know what a soft reset is, it’s when you hold the power button until your phone shuts off then you turn it back on.
How do I fix Bootloop without recovery?
Top 6 Ways to Fix Android Boot Loop without Data Loss
- Way 1. Soft Reset the Android Phone.
- Way 2. Force Restart Android Phone.
- Way 3. Remove the Phone’s SD card.
- Way 4. Reboot System in Recovery Mode.
- Way 5. Boot the Phone into Recovery Mode and Wipe Cache Partition.
- Way 6. One click to Fix Android Bootloop.
What do you do if your phone is stuck in Bootloop?
The first step in dealing with a boot loop is performing a simple soft reset. Turn off your Android phone and remove the battery. If you’re unable to remove the battery on your specific model of phone, leave the device powered off for at least five minutes.
What do you do when your phone wont go into recovery mode?
Fix Android Recovery Mode Not Working Problem by Key Combinations
- For Xiaomi: Press and hold down the Power + Volume Up buttons.
- For Samsung with Home button: the Power + Home + Volume Up/Down buttons.
- For Huawei, LG, OnePlus, HTC one: the Power + Volume Down buttons.
- For Motorola: the Power button + Home buttons.
How do I fix my Samsung boot loop?
Steps to Try When Android is Stuck in a Reboot Loop
- Remove the Case. If you have a case on your phone, remove it. …
- Plug into a Wall Electric Source. Ensure your device has enough power. …
- Force Fresh Restart. Press and hold both the “Power” and “Volume Down” buttons. …
- Try Safe Mode.
What happens when a factory reset doesn’t work?
Your device will be reset to its factory state and all your data will be erased. If your device freezes at any point, hold down the Power button until it restarts. If the factory reset process doesn’t fix your problems – or doesn’t work at all – it’s likely that there’s a problem with your device’s hardware.
How do I boot my Android into recovery mode?
How To Access Android Recovery Mode
- Turn off the phone (hold power button and select “Power Off” from the menu)
- Now, press and hold Power+Home+Volume Up buttons..
- Keep holding until device logo shows up and phone restarts again, you should enter recovery mode.
How do I get my Android out of recovery mode without the power button?
You can use your device’s volume button to boot it or turn the screen on/off. This will let you restart Android without the power button.
How do I boot into recovery mode?
Keep holding the volume up button until you see the bootloader options. Now scroll through the various options using the volume buttons till you see ‘Recovery Mode’ and then press the power button to select it. You’ll now see an Android robot on your screen.
How do you fix a stuck logo?
4 Other Basic Solutions to Fix Android on Boot Screen (without PC)
- Force Restart Your Android Device. The first simple solution to try when faced with this problem is a soft reset of the device. …
- Remove or Change the Android Phone Battery. …
- Wipe Cache Partition. …
- Factory Reset Your Android Device.
What is soft reset android?
A soft reset is a restart of a device, such as a smartphone, tablet, laptop or personal computer (PC). The action closes applications and clears any data in RAM (random access memory). Unsaved data in current use may be lost but data stored on the hard drive, applications and settings are not affected.