Just go to Settings > look for Language and input and click On-screen keyboard. After that, click on the Samsung keyboard. And from here, you can do the changes you want on the keyboard.
Why is my keyboard not showing up?
In Android, usually, the on-screen keyboard becomes automatically visible at the bottom of the screen by tapping on a text to edit. In case the keyboard does not show automatically, press and hold down the menu button for a few seconds. The keyboard will then be displayed on screen.
How can I get my keyboard back?
To add it back:
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Settings app .
- Tap System Languages and input.
- Tap Virtual keyboard Manage keyboards.
- Turn on Gboard.
How do I get my text keyboard back to normal?
All you need is the Settings app of your device. Simply go to the Settings. Then tap Additional settings. Now, choose Languages & input, which is where the keyboard settings are.
How do I reset my Samsung keyboard?
Go to > Settings> General Managment.
- Settings. > General Management.
- Settings. Tap on Language & Input.
- Language & Input. Tap on Samsung Keyboard.
- Virtual Keyboards. Tap on Reset Settings.
- Samsung Keyboard. Tap on Clear Personalised Data.
- Clear Personalized Data.
Why is my keyboard not showing up on my Android phone?
2 Answers. Probably the keyboard app got corrupted. Try clearing application data + force stop for keyboard applications like HTC Keyboard, Google Keyboard, GBoard.
How do I get my keyboard back on messenger?
Tap Settings. If necessary, tap General management. Tap Language and input. Tap Default keyboard.