Where is the mute button on this phone?
Open the Settings app, tap Sounds and vibration, then tap the Sound mode option. Step 2: Now, before you can see the temporary mute option, you have to tap on the Mute option first.
How do I turn off Android sounds?
Notifications: turn off sounds & vibrations
- Tap your Account icon .
- Tap Settings.
- Tap Notifications.
- Tap Disable sounds & vibrations.
- Select your desired Start time and End time.
How do I silence my phone completely?
Option 1: Total silence
- Swipe down from the top of your screen with 2 fingers.
- Under Do not disturb or your current option, tap the Down arrow .
- Turn on Do not disturb.
- Tap Total silence.
- Pick how long you want this setting to last.
- Tap Done. You’ll see Total silence . In “Total silence:” Your alarms won’t make noise.
Why does my phone keep going on mute?
If your device is switching to the silent mode automatically, then the do not disturb mode could be the culprit. You need to check in the settings if any automatic rule is enabled. To do so, follow these steps: Step 1: Open device settings and tap on Sound/Sound and notification.
How do I know if my phone is on mute?
On the iOS app, the icon will be gray when you are muted and blue when you are unmuted. For Android, the icon will be filled in when you are unmuted and crossed out when you are muted .
Where is the mute button on my Android phone?
How to Silence Your Android Phone
- Some phones feature a Mute action on the Phone Options card: Press and hold the Power/Lock key and then choose Mute or Vibrate.
- You might also find a Sound quick setting. Tap that icon to mute or vibrate the phone.
Where is mute button on Samsung phone?
Open Settings on the device. Tap on Advanced features. Select Easy mute. Tap on the toggle switch to enable Easy mute.
How do I fix Google mute sounds?
If you are having issues with “Google is muting some sounds” then you can go into System then Reset options. In there you can “Reset app preferences.” That will fix whatever app causes it.
How do I turn off system sounds?
To open the Sound control panel, right-click the speaker icon in your system tray and select “Sounds”. You can also just navigate to Control Panel > Hardware and Sound > Sound. On the Sounds tab, click the “Sound Scheme” box and select “No Sounds” to disable sound effects entirely.
Where is audio settings on Samsung phone?
Open the Settings app. Choose Sound. On some Samsung phones, the Sound option is found on the Settings app’s Device tab.
How do I permanently mute my iPhone?
On the left side of your iPhone, locate the switch above the volume buttons. Push this switch so that the orange indicator is revealed. This puts your iPhone in silent mode, meaning texts and voice calls will not ring out loud.
How do I silence my Samsung phone?
Press the Home key to return to the home screen.
- Turn silent mode on or off. Slide your finger downwards starting from the top of the screen. Press the sound mode icon the necessary number of times to turn silent mode on or off.
- Return to the home screen. Press the Home key to return to the home screen.