How do I set different notification sounds for different apps?
Open the Settings app on your phone and look for the Apps and Notifications setting. Inside there, tap on Notifications then select Advanced. Scroll to the bottom and select the Default notification sounds option. From there you can choose the notification tone you want to set for your phone.
How do I add notification sounds to my Samsung?
- 1 Head into your Settings > Apps.
- 2 Tap on an app you would like to customise the Notification tone.
- 3 Tap on Notifications.
- 4 Select a category you would like to customise.
- 5 Ensure that you have selected Alert then tap on Sound.
- 6 Tap on a sound then press the back button to apply changes.
How do I turn on notification sounds for one app?
Open device Settings and then select the Apps. 2. Then it will show you a list of all the apps in the device. Select the one you wish to change the notification sound for.
How do I get custom notification sounds?
How to set a custom notification sound in Settings
- Open Settings.
- Tap Sound. …
- Tap Default notification sound. …
- Select the custom notification sound you added to the Notifications folder.
- Tap Save or OK.
How do I set different notification sounds for email and text?
If you use the default Messaging app, tap its icon to open it, tap the Menu button in the lower right corner (denoted by three dots), then tap Settings. Scroll down to the Notifications section and tap Sound. Select a new notification sound from the list, then tap OK.
Can you download notification sounds?
To get started, you’ll need to either download a ringtone or notification sound directly to your Android device, or transfer one from a computer to your device’s internal storage. MP3, M4A, WAV, and OGG formats are all natively supported by Android, so practically any audio file you could download will work.
Why can’t I hear my notifications Android?
Go to Settings > Sound & Notification > App Notifications. … Select the app, and make sure that Notifications are turned on and set to Normal. Make sure that Do Not Disturb is turned off.
What folder are notification sounds in Android?
The directory is /system/media/audio/ringtones.
How do you change the notification sound for apps on Samsung?
Choose a Universal Notification Sound
- Swipe down from the top of the screen to open the notifications and quick-launch tray. …
- Select Sounds and vibration from the Settings menu.
- Tap the Notifications sounds option to select from a list of available tones.
- Choose the tone or song you want and you’re done.
Why does my Samsung phone keep making notification sounds?
This problem is most likely caused by an app making a notification sound or the system software making a notification. To check if it is caused by an app is causing the problem tap Apps then Settings. … If you get to an app where the random sound stops then this app is what’s causing the problem.
Where are my notifications?
To find your notifications, from the top of your phone screen, swipe down. Touch and hold the notification, and then tap Settings .
Choose your settings:
- To turn off all notifications, tap Notifications off.
- Turn on or off notifications you want to receive.
- To allow notification dots, tap Advanced, then turn them on.
How do I enable push notifications for an app?
From a Home screen, do one of the following: Swipe screen then navigate: Settings > Apps & notifications > App info.
Turn App Notifications On / Off – Android
- Tap Show notifications to turn on or off.
- Tap ‘On’ or ‘Off’.
- Tap Allow notifications to turn on or off.
- Tap Block all to turn on or off.