How do I transfer WhatsApp chats from Android to iPhone using Google Drive?
Connect both your Android and iPhone devices to the PC. Go to the computer’s main screen and select the ‘WhatsApp Transfer” option. Click on the “WhatsApp” and then the “Transfer WhatsApp messages” buttons. Wait for your Android and iPhone phones to be detected.
How do I transfer WhatsApp from Android to iPhone?
Here’s how to transfer WhatsApp from Android to iPhone using Email:
- Launch the WhatsApp app on your Android device.
- Go to “Settings” and choose “Chats” settings.
- Tap on the “Chat History” option to get to the chat history screen.
- Tap on “Export chat” to export WhatsApp chats.
How do I restore WhatsApp chats from Google Drive?
Restore from a Google Drive backup
- Uninstall and reinstall WhatsApp.
- Open WhatsApp and verify your number.
- When prompted, tap RESTORE to restore your chats and media from Google Drive.
- After the restoration process is complete, tap NEXT. …
- WhatsApp will begin restoring your media files after your chats are restored.
How do I restore files from Google Drive to my Iphone?
If you put a file in your trash but decide that you still want it, you can put it back in your Drive.
- In the upper left, tap Menu .
- Tap Trash.
- Next to the file you’d like to save, tap More .
- Tap Restore.
How do I transfer WhatsApp from Android to iPhone 11?
Method 1: Use a desktop app to copy WhatsApp chats from Android to iPhone 11
- Step 1: Backup Android WhatsApp chat history to local storage. …
- Step 2: Disconnect WhatsApp from G Drive. …
- Step 3: Connect the Android device to computer and download modified WhatsApp on your Android.
How can I transfer photos from Android to iPhone?
On most devices, you can find these files in DCIM > Camera. On a Mac, install Android File Transfer, open it, then go to DCIM > Camera. Choose the photos and videos that you want to move and drag them to a folder on your computer. Disconnect your Android and connect your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to your computer.
How can I restore WhatsApp messages without backup?
- Connect the device and choose recovery mode. …
- Scanning the deleted WhatsApp messages on your device. …
- Select the WhatsApp messages to recover. …
- Connect your Android and Choose WhatsApp Recovery. …
- Preview Deleted WhatsApp Chats and Recover. …
- Scanning the deleted WhatsApp messages on your device.
Why can’t I restore WhatsApp chat history?
You can’t restore the chat history from another WhatsApp account. Because backups are tied to individual phone numbers, it is possible to have backups for multiple WhatsApp accounts stored in the same iCloud account.
How can I restore my WhatsApp chat history?
How to recover deleted WhatsApp messages on an Android
- Delete WhatsApp from your Android device.
- Open the Google Play Store and reinstall WhatsApp. Tap the “Install” button to redownload WhatsApp. …
- Open the app and verify your phone number.
- A prompt will appear to “Restore” your chats from your Google Drive. …
- Tap “NEXT.”