Why is my visual voicemail not working on my Android?
If the message won’t play, uninstall and redownload the Visual Voicemail app. Update the phone software to the latest version. You can do this over Wi-Fi. Visit our Devices page, filter for your device, and choose Software Updates & Backup > Software updates.
Why is my visual voicemail not working?
The Visual Voicemail Application requires a connection to our cellular data network. Make sure Mobile data is turned on, and you’re able to access data with Wi-Fi turned off. … If that doesn’t do the trick, try resetting the Voicemail app. This will -not- delete any voicemail messages; it will only reset the app itself.
How do I set up visual voicemail on my Samsung?
To get started:
- Swipe up from the home screen.
- Select the Voicemail app.
- Voicemail requires app access to the Phone, SMS and Contacts. …
- Select Allow for SMS Messages, Phone and Contacts.
- Review the Visual Voicemail Terms and Conditions and then choose Accept.
- Select Continue from the Welcome to Visual Voicemail screen.
How do I reset visual voicemail on Android?
Follow the step-wise guide below.
- Go to “Settings” from the application drawer.
- Scroll down the settings and tap on “Apps.”
- Expand the list of applications or tap on the “Visual Voicemail” app.
- Now, tap on the “Storage” tab and then tap on “Clear Cache.”
How do I fix visual voicemail on my Samsung?
Go to Troubleshoot Voicemail for solutions to common voicemail problems.
- From the home screen, select the. Phone app.
- Select the Keypad tab, then select the Visual Voicemail icon. Note: Alternatively, you can set up voicemail by selecting and holding the 1 key from the Phone app. …
- Select Continue.
- Select OK.
What is Visual Voicemail Android?
Visual Voicemail lets you view voicemail messages you receive and listen to your messages in any order on your devices. You can scroll through your messages, pick the ones you want to listen to, and erase them right from your device’s screen. Other features include: … Get onscreen access to message status.
How do I turn on my visual voicemail?
- From a Home screen, navigate: Phone icon > Menu icon. > Settings. If not available, swipe up to display all apps then tap the Phone icon.
- Tap Voicemail. If unavailable, tap Call Settings > Voicemail.
- Tap the Visual Voicemail switch to turn on or off . If unavailable, tap Notifications.
How do I get my voicemail icon back?
If you deleted the voice mail icon from the main home screen, you can add it back by tapping the “Apps” icon in the home screen dock to open the Apps launcher screen. Tap and hold the “Voicemail” icon, then drag the icon to an available place on the home screen.
How do I reset my AT&T Visual Voicemail?
- Turn your phone off for 10 seconds and then back on again.
- Press and hold 1 to dial into the voicemail system. If that works, try Visual Voicemail again.
- You can also go to “My wireless,” select your device, and select “Manage device & features” and select “Reset voicemail password.”
How do I access my voicemail?
When you get a voicemail, you can check your message from the notification on your phone. Swipe down from the top of the screen. Tap Voicemail .
You can call your voicemail service to check your messages.
- Open the Phone app .
- At the bottom, tap Dialpad .
- Touch and hold 1.