Press and hold the power button and volume UP button (some phones use power button volume Down button) at the same time; Afterwards, release the buttons after an Android icon appears on the screen; Use the volume buttons to choose “wipe data/factory reset” and press the power button to confirm.
How do I fix an unresponsive touch screen android?
Way 1: Try to restart your Android device
Hold the Power button and Volume Down button at the same time for a while until the touch screen becomes black. After 1 minute or so, please restart your Android device again. In many cases, the touch screen will return to normal state after you reboot the Android device.
How do I fix an unresponsive touch screen?
How to Reset the Android Phone with Unresponsive Screen?
- Perform a soft reset by simply turning off your Android device and restarting it again.
- Check if the SD card inserted is fine else, eject it out and restart the device.
- If your Android uses a removable battery, take it out and re-insert it after few minutes.
What do you do when your phone screen wont respond?
Basic Fixes for a Touch Screen That’s Not Working
- Clean the screen with a lint-free cloth.
- Restart your device.
- Remove your case or screen protector.
- Make sure your hands are clean and dry and that you aren’t wearing gloves.
Why is my touchscreen not responding?
Some common reasons are: Physical damage– Maybe your Android phone is damaged or broken. Or maybe its due to moisture detected issue, high temperature, static electricity, cold, etc can lead to touch screen damage on Android phones. Even after ROM flashing, firmware update, etc can crash Android phone completely.
Why is my touchscreen not working?
Reboot Your Phone
Press and hold the Power button to display the power menu, then tap Restart if you’re able. If you’re unable to touch the screen to select the option, on most devices you can hold down the Power button for several seconds to switch off your phone.
How do I fix my Samsung unresponsive screen?
How to restart your frozen Samsung Galaxy Smartphone
- Force the phone to reboot. Press and hold the Volume down and Power key for 7 to 10 seconds to perform a forced reboot or soft reset. …
- Optimize device performance. …
- Check for a Software update. …
- Reboot the phone in Safe mode.
Why did my phone suddenly stop working?
If you could remove your mobile battery, remove it first. then again plug in your battery and restart it. Are you staying in a area where signal is too poor then this is a common issue your mobile may suddenly get switch off due to uneven mobile signal. Solution try to find best Telecom operator in your area.
How do I reset my Android phone when the screen is black?
Depending on the model Android phone you have you may need to use some combination of buttons to force restart the phone, including:
- Press & hold the Home, Power, & Volume Down/Up buttons.
- Press & hold the Home & Power buttons.
- Press & hold the Power/Bixby button until the phone shuts down completely.
How do I get my phone screen back to normal?
Swipe the screen to the left to get to the All tab. Scroll down until you locate the currently running home screen. Scroll down until you see the Clear Defaults button (Figure A). Tap Clear Defaults.
To do this, follow these steps:
- Tap the home button.
- Select the home screen you want to use.
- Tap Always (Figure B).
How do I fix an unresponsive touch screen tablet?
2. Touchscreen Not Working? Restart Your Tablet
- Press and release the Volume Up button.
- Repeat with the Volume Down button.
- Press and hold Power until the tablet restarts.
What is Ghost touch?
It occurs when your phone operates itself and responding to some touches you’re not actually. It could be a random touch, a part of the screen, or some parts of the screen becomes frozen. The reasons behind the Android ghost touch problem.