The default location for the php. ini file is: Ubuntu 16.04:/etc/php/7.0/apache2. CentOS 7:/etc/php.
Where do I find PHP config?
The wp-config. php file is usually located in the root folder of your website with other folders like /wp-content/. Simply right click on the file and then select download from the menu. Your FTP client will now download wp-config.
Where is config PHP in Linux?
The PHP configuration file allows you to configure the modules enabled, the email settings or the size of the upload files. It is located at installdir/php/etc/php.
Where is config PHP Nextcloud?
Nextcloud uses the config/config. php file to control server operations. config/config.
Where is Owncloud config PHP?
What is PHP configuration?
The PHP configuration file, php. ini, is the final and most immediate way to affect PHP’s functionality. The php. ini file is read each time PHP is initialized.in other words, whenever httpd is restarted for the module version or with each script execution for the CGI version. If your change isn.
How do I enable PHP?
Configure Apache to Serve PHP Pages from a User Directory.
- Step 1: Edit the PHP configuration file. sudo gedit /etc/apache2/mods-enabled/php5.conf. …
- Step 2: Save changes, and exit emacs. control-x, control-s.
- Step 3: Restart Apache, and you are done. sudo /etc/init.d/apache2 restart.
How can I check my PHP version?
1. Type the following command, replacing [location] with the path to your PHP installation. 2. Typing php -v now shows the PHP version installed on your Windows system.
How do I access PHP?
If you installed a web server in your computer, usually the root of its web folder can be accessed by typing http://localhost in the web browser. So, if you placed a file called hello. php inside its web folder, you can run that file by calling http://localhost/hello.php.
How do I change my Nextcloud config?
Howto Edit config.php in Nextcloud App
- Step 1: Change into to Docker container. univention-app shell nextcloud.
- Step 2: Identify the files to edit. The default configuration file of Nextcloud can be found at /var/www/html/config/config.php.
- Step 3: Edit the file according to your needs.
Where is Nextcloud data stored?
Nextcloud files are stored in conventional directory structures, accessible via WebDAV if necessary.
How do I reset my Nextcloud admin password?
Click the password reset link on the login screen; this appears after a failed login attempt. This works only if you have entered your email address on your Personal page in the Nextcloud Web interface, so that the Nextcloud server can email a reset link to you. Ask another Nextcloud server admin to reset it for you.
How can I change my ownCloud logo?
Once you are there go to the core folder and then the img folder.
- You will find two files that you want to change. There is a logo. …
- Simply upload your own version of the logo.png and the logo.svg file and you will have successfully changed your logo. (
Which is better ownCloud or Nextcloud?
Conclusion. Both packages have a solid base and a growing set of addon apps, both have support available. Nextcloud, however, has a lot more action, “buzz” and growth. ownCloud does not appear to be dead at all, but the future of open source clouds clearly looks to be with Nextcloud.
Where are ownCloud files stored?
By default, OwnCloud will store all the data inside /var/www/owncloud/data directory. The best way is to move all the files and folder inside the folder to the data-disk, and then mount the data-disk as /var/www/owncloud/data.