Or you can access them from the control panel, under the Appearance and Personalization section. You will see that now you have access to the classic desktop gadgets. Of course, if you want more gadgets, simply click on Get more gadgets online in the gadgets window.
How do I put a clock on my desktop Windows 10?
Part 1: Add Desktop Clock to Windows 10
- Click Windows icon in the taskbar, and then choose Settings icon to enter Settings window.
- Choose Time & language. …
- In Date & time item, drop-down the scrollbar, and click Add clocks for different time zones from the related settings.
How do I get gadgets on my desktop Windows 10?
After installing 8GadgetPack or Gadgets Revived, you can just right-click your Windows desktop and select “Gadgets”. You’ll see the same gadgets Window you’ll remember from Windows 7. Drag and drop gadgets onto the sidebar or desktop from here to use them.
How do I add the clock gadget to my desktop?
1Right-click the desktop and choose Gadgets. 2Click the Clock gadget and drag it to the desktop.
How do I display a clock on my desktop?
You can see the time on your Home screens by adding a widget from the Clock app.
Add a clock widget
- Touch and hold any empty section of a Home screen.
- At the bottom of the screen, tap Widgets.
- Touch and hold a clock widget.
- You’ll see images of your Home screens. Slide the clock to a Home screen.
How do I put two clocks on my desktop Windows 10?
Windows 10: Enabling Extra Time Zones
- Right click the time and date, in the bottom right corner and select Adjust Date and Time.
- Scroll down to Related Settings, and select Add clocks for different time zones.
- Under the Additional Clocks tab, check the box next to Show this clock. …
- Click Apply if finished.
Does Windows 10 have desktop widgets?
Available from the Microsoft Store, Widget Launcher lets you put widgets on the Windows 10 desktop. Unlike some other widget tools, these gadgets have a modernised look that fits Windows 10. However, Widget Launcher remains as easy to use as the classic desktop widgets or gadgets in Windows Vista and 7.
Where is my clock icon?
From the Home screen, tap the Apps icon (in the QuickTap bar) > the Apps tab (if necessary) > Clock .
How do I get the date and time on my desktop Windows 10 taskbar?
Windows 10: Show Date in Taskbar with Small Taskbar Buttons
- Right-click the TaskBar and make sure that “Lock all taskbars” is UNchecked.
- Drag the right edge of the taskbar just to make it slightly wider.
- *PLOP* the date shows up.
- (Right-click the TaskBar and activate “Lock all taskbars”)