Microsoft has released an app called Photos Companion for iOS and Android to help mobile device users to wirelessly transfer their photos to Windows 10 PC. After installing the Photos Companion on your smartphone, you just have to launch the Photos app on your Windows 10 PC and scan the QR code on your PC.
Can I transfer photos from iPhone to PC wirelessly?
You can also wirelessly transfer photos from iPhone to Windows. No cables are required. However, you’ll need to be connected to Wi-Fi to transfer photos. You’ll also need an Apple iCloud account (which will be discussed later).
How do I import photos from iPhone to Windows 10?
First, connect your iPhone to a PC with a USB cable that can transfer files.
- Turn your phone on and unlock it. Your PC can’t find the device if the device is locked.
- On your PC, select the Start button and then select Photos to open the Photos app.
- Select Import > From a USB device, then follow the instructions.
How do I transfer photos from iPhone to Windows Bluetooth?
Transfer iPhone Images to PC via Bluetooth
All you need to do is enable the connection on your phone and make sure it’s discoverable. Then, turn on the Bluetooth on the PC and let it discover new devices. Connect to the iPhone, enter the one-time security code, and that’s it.
Why can’t I copy photos from iPhone to PC?
Connect the iPhone via a different USB port on Windows 10 PC. If you can’t transfer photos from iPhone to Windows 10, the problem might be your USB port. … If you’re unable to transfer files while using USB 3.0 port, be sure to connect your device to a USB 2.0 port and check if that solves the problem.
Why won’t my pictures import to my computer?
If you’re having photo importing problems on your PC, the issue might be your camera settings. If you’re trying to import pictures from your camera, be sure to check your camera settings. According to users, if your USB connection settings are set to Auto on your camera, you won’t be able to transfer your photos.
Can I AirDrop from iPhone to PC?
If you use a Mac and an iPhone or iPad, you can turn to Apple’s AirDrop to transfer the file to your computer. However, neither Windows nor Android support AirDrop.
How do I send files via Bluetooth from iPhone to Windows 10?
Send files over Bluetooth
- Make sure the other device you want to share with is paired with your PC, turned on, and ready to receive files. …
- On your PC, select Start > Settings > Devices > Bluetooth & other devices.
- In Bluetooth & other devices settings, select Send or receive files via Bluetooth.
How do I transfer data from iPhone to Windows wireless?
All you need to do, you have to connect your iPhone and your PC on same Wi-Fi connection so you can access them wirelessly. The name of the app of Air Transfer. Once you have downloaded the app now please make sure your iPhone/iPad is connected on the same Wi-Fi as your computer.
How do I move pictures from iPhone to laptop?
On a Windows laptop: Connect your iPhone with USB cable > Open Photos app from the Start menu if it doesn’t pop up > Click on the Import option > Choose From a USB cable > Then select photos you want to transfer > Click on Import and Continue.
How do I move pictures from phone to laptop?
Option 2: Move files with a USB cable
- Unlock your phone.
- With a USB cable, connect your phone to your computer.
- On your phone, tap the “Charging this device via USB” notification.
- Under “Use USB for,” select File Transfer.
- A file transfer window will open on your computer.
How do I transfer photos from iPhone to computer without iTunes?
Ways To Transfer Photos From iPhone To PC Without iTunes
- Connect your iPhone to the computer using a USB cable.
- Run the WinX MediaTrans Windows photos app.
- Go to your photo folder on your phone and make sure that you select photos on your iPhone in the camera roll.
How do I transfer files from iPhone to laptop?
See which of your iOS and iPadOS apps can share files with your computer
- Open iTunes on your Mac or PC.
- Connect your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to your computer using the USB cable that came with your device.
- Click your device in iTunes. …
- In the left sidebar, click File Sharing.